Thursday, May 20, 2010

Heights of Joblessness

The go-live for my project is tomorrow and we don’t have anything much to be done, on a life-or-death basis. So things are slow and we are bored…
I see that the CBSE 12th results are out and start typing in random numbers into the roll number filed on the website. Once the marks are displayed, I do a analysis on the guy/gal associated with that number.. I guess whether the person is a hard worker or not, whether the parents were the bullying type or the cool types, whether the student was happy with the marks or did he get too little or too much than expected, what is the future educational stream choices… And the likes…
After an hour of analyzing the personalities of around 20-30 kids, scattered around the country, I felt deeply relaxed, satisfied and an evening was well-spent….

Well, now go figure why our companies doesn’t give us full internet access…

No comments:

Post a Comment