Monday, June 21, 2010

No.8 on her way.....

12 years back, if someone had told me that i would be counting down the hours for Alish to land here, i would have smacked them personally. Yet i am doing precisely that today and i just cant wait for the little sister to finally arrive...
We had a gripping war going on between us, ever since we knew each other. Ans being my soul mate just increased the feud between us because Ans & me so wanted to exclude piggy from our earth-shattering secrets.. But then the irony of it is that, Alish always always knew what we were upto and has made suicidal comments about our current crushes in the public... Well, cant blame the kid alone.. I was a nightmare. Ever blackmailing the kid and torturing her to no ends.God, i am really searching for my claws and draggers now.. I cant believe that i could get so humanless!!!!
Well, years later we have become thick friends. The decade of fuming fights are topic for a hearty laugh these days.. And after my wedding when i was looking for a worthy partner to shed my penned up tears, it was Alish who came to my rescue. And though i was coming home with them, we hugged and cried as if there is no tomorrow... And Gin was clueless about what the drama is all about.

And tomorrow she is landing for a few days and then, the saddest part is that i will have to take off to the in-laws in between.. Married life, i say.
Hopefully we can paint the town red and i can make upto the little lady for all the times Ans and me went to watch movies without her & do some more mischevious things and get some advise from the girl on fashion and attires..
Come fast piggy...

And i love this picture a lot and lot... Somehow, it is really nice to see us , all grown up and looking all wow!!!!!!! Esp Alish, who was looking very delicious and was the best looking dish that day.


And the second picture is also a fav :)Of a quick trip to Chennai and an afternoon of posing for photos....

2 comments: