Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Turning to Kitchen-side

After hybernating at home for about a month with infrequents visits, i have had enough of it. And i decided to shake myself out of the slumber and the laziness.. Drawing inspiration from Chech and Ans, i decided to try my hand at a little baking.No,no.... Nothing grand or intricate like what those two gals do.

My mind was at baking some muffins, but due to the lack of a muffin mould i had to scrap the plan and here i am; with a plain cake baked and frosted with butter chocolate icing... I liked the way it has turned out-light and fluffy.. Beginners luck, ha?????????

Oh.. watched Julie and Julia too. And yes, that too is the reason behind this.... :)

5 comments:

  1. This looks a million times better than wat i have ever come up with(sure it tastes so too).The icing looks really pro.Way to go...You are already ahead of me:)
    Good luck with more baking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you da.. As i said, itz all beginners luck:) You defenitely cook a much larger variety alle.... Lets see how this goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's my comment? Removed it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noooo... I didnt get a comment from you :( Probably it was not saved or something :(

    ReplyDelete