Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Boss....

Aah.. I am about a week late in publishing this. But then.. Better late than never. Today was palm sunday. The passion week we look forward to started today. I went to church, only to miss Kottayam all the more badly..Those were really the days. Practising for weeks the chants and the songs. And then the joy of them coming out perfectly well. The sheer goosebumps when thousand odd people recite prayer after prayer together and when hundreds of hearts are united and is at THE THRONE.... Oohh.. How beautiful were they. But then that was not the only feeling

As the preiest go through chanths after chants, it begins to touch on some raw spots in all our hearts at one point or the other.. What condition-less love led The Man to give his life for creatures like me.. Oh.. giving away the life is simple, but to go through the torture, humiliation and the torments..That too by the King of Kings....Isnt He disappointed at sometime seeing wayward creatures like me?? No way, that was The Love... Which led Him to take the scorn and the whips and the slashes so gracefully.. Knowing fully well, that He was saving generations and generation of sin....

Well, Anna is going to be rid of unnecessary worries, too much of complaints and the lack of trust this week.. Why should I fret, when a man loves me so well, knowing my iniquites, my shortcomings and even my tomorrow.. Isnt He in better control of my life than G, N & RP put together and doubled over...... So get a grip and face the world with a bold bold smile, coz i know who my boss is.

The Boss is INDEED a Jewish Carpenter .....

No comments:

Post a Comment